Walmart Pharmacies has announced that, through the U.S. Federal Retail Pharmacy Program, it is now administering COVID-19 vaccines in several stores located in Pierce and Thurston counties.
Eligible patients can schedule a vaccine appointment via the Walmart website once appointments are available and while allocation lasts. Vaccines will be available to those who meet the current phase of vaccine eligibility in Washington state. Eligibility information can be found on the Washington Department of Health website.
Locations administering the COVID-19 Pfizer vaccinations include:
- Walmart Supercenter, 310 31st Ave. SE, Puyallup, WA,98374
- Walmart Supercenter, 16502 Meridian E., Puyallup, WA, 98375
- Walmart Supercenter, 19205 State Route 410 E., Bonney Lake, WA, 98391
- Walmart Supercenter, 20307 Mountain Hwy E., Spanaway, WA, 98387
- Walmart Supercenter, 1401 Galaxy Dr. NE, Lacey, WA, 98516
- Walmart Supercenter, 7001 Bridgeport Way W., Lakewood, WA, 9857
- Walmart Supercenter, 1965 S. Union Ave., Tacoma, WA, 98405
Click here for a list of stores in each state administering the vaccine under the federal agreement and to stay up to date on how Walmart and Sam’s Club are supporting the vaccine rollout.