From hand-poured candles to personalized embroidery to live edge furniture, these South Sound Etsy shops are full of locally-crafted treasures. So whether you’re looking for a gift or shopping for yourself, you’re sure to find a few goodies from the talented makers below.
1. Splendor and Stone – Tacoma
Beautiful brass and acetate jewelry. We want every pair of earrings in this shop.
2. Devon in Space – Tacoma
The coolest, quirkiest, most conversation-starting prints.
3. RJ Calligraphy Co. – Sumner
Cute customizable cards, envelopes, banners, and more.
4. M.Bueno Pottery – Olympia
Simple handmade pottery you’ll want to fill your kitchen with.
5. Enlight Candle Co. – Gig Harbor
Hand-poured soy candles for every room in the house.
6. Motherland Company – Tacoma
7. Bergamot and Clove– Centralia
Sweet vintage vases, wall hangings, and more.
8. Mini-Mae Crochet – Enumclaw
The most adorable crocheted baby clothing and accessories, like this fox costume.
9. J3 Live Edge Furniture – Puyallup
Gorgeous live edge wood desks, coffee tables, and more.
10. Dancing Bee Apiary – Eatonville
Raw honey, vegan cookies and bread, and other delicious-looking goods.
11. Oh Fudge Store – Bonney Lake
12. Woodland Teatime – Tacoma
Lovely, handmade, forest-inspired jewelry.
13. The Peacocks Parlor – Centralia
Charming wood signs for every occasion.
14. Downing Pottery – Tacoma
Handmade ceramic mugs that celebrate the cities we love.