Three cheers that Halloween is on a weekend –Saturday – and even though the forecast calls for showers, we are going to keep our fingers crossed that changes. Here is a list of places for the young ones to go get treats (some are indoors).
Trick-or-Treat on Halloween
- The Landing in Renton, 4-6 p.m.
- Kent Station in Kent, 4-6:30 p.m.
- Federal Way Commons, 3-5 p.m.
- The Outlet Collection, Auburn, 5:30-8 p.m. (Bring a non-perishable food donation to guest services and get a goodie bag.)
- Downtown Olympia, 1-4 p.m.
- Halloween Hoorah, 4-7 p.m., W.W. Seymour Botanical Conservatory, Wright Park in Tacoma
- Tacoma Mall, 4-6 p.m., (get photos taken near J.C. Penney from 4-9 p.m.)
- Boo-Allup, 3-6 p.m., Downtown Puyallup
- Capital Mall’s L’il Monsters Halloween, 2-4 p.m., Olympia
- Proctor Treats, 4-6 p.m., Tacoma
- Boo and Bark, Black Diamond, noon-5 p.m.
- Westfield Family Spooktacular, 4-6 p.m.,