Going to the Puyallup Fair this year doesn’t need to break the bank. The Fair has tons of promotions and deals to help you have a fun-filled day packed with adventure, for a price that won’t leave you feeling like you just got off of the Tilt-a-Whirl.
Make sure to pick up a map on your way in so you can hit all your favorite spots and remember our tips and tricks for a spending-conscious visit. You might even find yourself needing to come back for round two!
Quick Tips and Tricks
- Pack your own lunch and get a traditional Fisher’s scone for dessert! At only $1.25, scones are a yummy and cheap way to fill up the kids.
- Visit the free Rainforest Adventure Exhibit! Walk through and experience an authentic tropical rainforest atmosphere and learn how you can make a difference.
- Split an Earthquake Burger. No one needs to eat that alone!
- Plan to whirl and twirl on unlimited rides for only $27.50 on a Dizzy Pass Ride Bracelet Day.
- FREE face painting for kids under 12 is located near SillyVille and the Fair Farm.
- Check out the animals at the Fair Farm, the Piglet Palace, and the 4-H exhibits. Just make sure to wash your hands at the hand washing stations afterwards!
- Don’t miss roving entertainers like clowns, magicians, a master hypnotist, as well as several music and entertainment performances throughout the day at the Coca-Cola stage.
- Watch the fair favorite ‘Mutton-Bustin’ and see who can hold onto a sheep for six seconds!
- Look for Two-Fer, the bargain food stop offering two for one deals on almost all of their items such as two onion burgers for only $3.99!
- Stick around until the sun goes down and watch the fireworks, Fridays at 10pm.
- Spend part of your day in Hobby Hall looking at the agricultural exhibits and hobby displays featuring memorabilia including everything from Star Trek to Smurfs.
- Stop by the Giant Pumpkin Carving display and watch as giant pumpkins are turned into works of art.
Click here for the full list of deals and discounts for admission, rides, food, and parking.